What Is Turquoize at Hyatt Ziva Cancun
The Hyatt Ziva Cancun, Mexico's top hotel that caters to all ages and walks of life, introduced the Turquoize two years ago – an experience exclusive only to adults.
Featuring a "resort within a resort" feel, the Hyatt Ziva Cancun designed the Turquoize to give every adult traveller their own spacious suite, complete with 270-degree views of the ocean, and even professional butlers who will take care of everything they need.
At Turquoize, adult guests can enjoy a five-star resort. In addition, guests can enjoy the following amenities:
- Stunning unique-floor-to-ceiling corner rainfall showers, posh bath accommodations, and stunning ocean views
- Access to the exclusive rooftop infinity pool and private Punta Vista rooftop bar
- Preferred seating and fine dining available at Tradewinds
- Access to a private elevator with direct access to the exclusive Zen Spa, as well as complimentary hydrotherapy circuit
- Full access to the adults-only Hyatt Zilara Cancun
- All the amenities that the Hyatt Ziva Cancun has to offer
Turquoize not only provides its adult guests with their own adult-only facilities, but it also provides them with close access to a premier resort for all ages where adults can enjoy time for themselves and with their family as well. Couples planning on getting married at the Hyatt Ziva Cancun offer attendees the choice of travelling with their children or without them, with the latter giving them the option to stay at the adults-only Turquoize.
The Hyatt Ziva Cancun has three buildings to stay in for interested guests. The Pyramid, which is the cheapest of the three, features two views: one of the ocean front and the other being that of the Dolphin pool. The Club is a step-up compared to the Pyramid and offers only ocean-front views. Finally, the adult-only Turquoize is the newest and most luxurious of the three, offering the best ocean-front views, along with the other amenities already mentioned above.